Monday, January 26, 2009

back to the routine

FIRST OFF...I'm sorry blog for being so lame and not writing. I've had a very painful week due to a new piercing which resulted in me being very unproductive towards everything. Hopefully, it will heal soon and I'll be back to my normal self. Damn you conch piercing and your complications!

Call me crazy, but I'm somewhat happy that I'm back at school. It feels nice to wake up and know you have something to do that day instead of wasting away at home. I get to eat at regular hours and follow my eating original eating habits (hopefully meaning that there will be more weight loss coming my way!!!). I'm looking forward to this semester because it is my last one and I think it will be one filled with learning experience and one where I'll have to make important decisions. I want to give a big thank you to one of my teachers, David Finch, who helped me open my eyes about the obstacles that are to come and what people are going to expect of me based on my field of studies. If you're reading this David-wouldn't be surprised if you were-thank you for being a great listener and such an inspiring person.

Things hit a low before but I think that they're slowly getting back on track. What goes up must come down, but that doesn't mean things always have to stay down. I took a momentary detour on my life path or simply put happiness, but now I'm on the right track again. Let's hope that nothing will stop me again from heading that way.
this is the little devil causing all of my pain

3 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

AH looks painful! hope it heals quickly! xo

Melissa said...

i'm glad you got it because you said you had wanted it for a really long time, but i'm sorry it's bugging you. hopefully it heals fast and the pain goes away dear :)

Nick Brygidyr said...

Back to the routine AKA bye bye Stacy... =(

Irish coffee is waiting for YOU!