Monday, December 1, 2008

alegria


I think and will always believe that everything happens for a reason. I'm very grateful for this fact and I would not ever change anything. Lately, I've come to realize that life is precious and every moment needs to be appreciated. Therefore, I've been taking advantage of every opportunity that faces me.

I've never felt such joy before and I think things will keep on getting better. I'm looking very far out and with the right kind of eyes I see that the future is promising. I owe it to the people around me; the people who have made me feel different emotions or sensations.

Even if my fatigue and stress is overwhelming, I still manage to smile. School is almost over and the holidays are right around the corner. There are also many good times to be found around that corner if I keep the same positive energy. All I have to say is que sera, sera...

1 comment:

jav said...

Think happy thoughts and you can fly. Just head on past the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning.