Tuesday, December 9, 2008

destruction of a wall


I am calm. I am enjoying my coffee right now, my fourth one today. I am at peace. I am watching the imaginary wall between society and i shatter to the ground. I am sedated or will be by 5:30 PM tomorrow.

Another semester of school is over and i could not be any happier right now. No essays, no productions, no late nights spent editing, no chaotic hair pulling stress for six weeks!!!! Christmas is in a little more than two weeks and I'm super excited.

Nothing interesting has happened lately and I don't look at this negatively. One day goes by and another comes and I'm just at peace with myself. I'm looking forward to seeing more people during my break and getting my social life rolling...again.

I wonder what the new year will bring...I hope it will be as complete as the year that is finishing.

Happy end of semester to everyone...drink a glass of wine or two.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

yes, wine sounds delightful right about now. i still have to get through my exam tomorrow night which i am far from prepared for and i am ripping my hair out as we speak. congratulations on finishing your semester and we will plan something very soon :)

Nick Brygidyr said...

meaning i'm going to see you soon??

Milena said...

it was a pleasantry seeing you tonight. cheers to the diet!