Sunday, December 14, 2008

BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE, BEETLEJUICE!!!







dear writer's block,

you have been unkind to me and many other individuals therefore I think I speak on the behalf of many people when I tell you to go fuck yourself...

Now that I've made that clear, perhaps the words will come flowing again and I'll be able to write a thorough essay. I'm not in the right mind set to write a 1500 word thematic analysis on dystopian societies. Anyone have a remedy?

I've worked two days in a row and I have ten(!!!) more days in a row to do. I don't know how I'll manage or even make it through. My twelve days of Christmas will be spent working. Fortunately, I'll be making good money and starting the new year with some funds in my bank account.

Lost of motivation is not pleasant...in any case. I need to snap back into reality and get back on track. COOKIES, COOKIES, COOKIES!!!
do not give up, do not give up, do not give up. If I tell myself not to three times, maybe my goals will be like Beetlejuice...maybe they'll come after I call for them three times. Maybe, I'm just crazy.

3 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

you will succeed
you will succeed
YOU WILL SUCCEED

jav said...

BEETLEJUICE
BEETLEJUICE
BEETLEJUICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hang in there, kiddo. You'll do fine.

Milena said...

ironically, i just had my 4th cookie of the day