Friday, December 5, 2008

friday night blues




It gets pretty lonely in a tiny little room in front of a computer and with hours of footage to edit. Despite the minimal amount of school days, it feels like I have years of work to do. Instead of being in my warm cosy home, I'm at school in an editing room or what I like to call a jail cell.


Being alone, in a secluded room, gets you thinking...maybe a bit too much. I wish someone would be here to accompany me or possibly keep me from going insane. Thankfully, I love what I'm doing right now.


On a lighter note, the holiday season is approaching quickly and I'm so excited. Egg nog, cinnamon sticks, scented candles, nice jazzy music, all of this creates colossal amounts of excitement in mind!


Have a lovely Friday night, while I'm here facing a terribly long evening.

4 comments:

Nick Brygidyr said...

i just got new bandsaw blades, want me to teach you how to cut your own veneer?

CHRISTINA D said...

i LOVE the holidays. good luck with your homework and finals :)

Anonymous said...

hah i remember how brutal it was to stay five hours editing a film, in a tiny dim lit room with no internet. stop iphone posting on your blog and get to work missy!

Melissa said...

stacy lee ann!