Friday, December 26, 2008

christmas and inner children

I am back to living my normal life again...thankfully. I have finished my twelve days of intense work in a row and I am so grateful that I made it through. It feels nice to know that you earned and worked hard for the money that is now sitting in your bank account. Honestly, I think everyone should go on working sprints from time to time...makes you appreciate the relaxing evenings at home.



Christmas is over and it went by so quickly, similar to all the other years. I didn't spend it with all of my family, which doesn't really matter. I was with the two most important people in my life; my parents. They've given me the gift of life which is a priceless gift. Although, I do appreciate all the material items I've received during the holiday season.


I had a nice evening last night with a good friend that I missed dearly during my working spree. It feels nice to catch up with those who are close to you when you haven't done so in a while. We fooled around with my new camera and had bundles of fun acting silly. Note to all...letting out your inner child feels great from time to time.

Afterwards, I saw some more friends at a little Christmas gathering. I love the holidays because everyone is in such a jolly mood. Shame on those who act like a grinch! I hope all of you have enjoyed your Christmas and any other winter holiday as much as I have.

I'm leaving to go for Tremblant in an hour or so...more catching up with some old friends. I think this will be an interesting week end.

BEFORE &
AFTER

My camera is magical...

3 comments:

CHRISTINA D said...

hahah best picture ever
have fun in tremblant :)

Nick Brygidyr said...

Stop going to tremblant!

Melissa said...

my love! i'm home. i know you are in tremblant and i hope you have a wonderful time, but when i get home...london fogs and shisha?